11 June 2013
• 177 Sclera symbols
• Added advanced function in Picto sheet editor: Paste special – enables you to paste the clipboard multiple times
• Facebook button in the Print preview dialog. For easy sharing of you pictosheets on Facebook. See the Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/PictoSelector for more information and video. Many thank for the donations especially f...rom Kommunikationscentret Hillerød in Denmark
• Indonesian translation of 40% of the Sclera symbols, more to come. The translation is done by people from www.facebook.com/
• Improved check for network DB
• A lot of internal changes, not visible from the outside, but I’ve updated several components to newer versions and changed the way symbols sets are stored internally
20 May 2013
I've created a video showing how some new functionality will work.
You will be able to upload your pictosheet very easily to your facebook wall:
It is based on some external components I wil have to buy before I can use it in Picto Selector, so please donate some money if you find this usefull.
08 May 2013
- 163 Sclera symbols
- Convert a pictosheet to a pictopage, this is menu option in the pictosheet list
- Increased the size of the picto when the pictoname is printed within the border
- Printpreview changes, this might help to prevend error messages about printers at startup of Picto Selector
- Fix for saving pictolist pictos to a folder, it failed to save pictos with a ? in the name
- Improved speed for detecting non available symbol sets
- Renamed a few pictos which could not be properly downloaded when updating
- 350 Ik en Ko symbols (new symbol set from http://www.ko-totaal.nl/), thanks to Harm Hofstede (http://www.harmhofstede.nl/)
- 68 Sclera symbols
- Menu option in the pictosheet editor to rename multiple pictos
- Added Exit option in file menu
- 23 French Pictogenda symbols
- 13 symbols used by the Dutch organization “Dit Koningskind”, based on the Sclera symbols
- It is now possible to change the picto sheet background color (“Picto Sheet” > “Change page color…”)
- New options to show the picto name in the picto, the picto will be shrinked to create room for the name. When the name is too big a smaller font will be used to make it fit. The selected picto text size is now the maximum size of the font used for the picto name. The picto name will be located inside the border of the picto
- 27 Sclera symbols
- 151 Sclera symbols
- 2 new symbols created by Romana Malzer and available in the Picto Selector symbolset
When selecting another pictosheet in the list with the cursor keys, the preview will now be updated
Storing email history (list of email addresses) was not done properly and resulted sometimes in errors
You can still buy a USB memory stick with Picto Selector logo. This is a fast USB 3 memory stick with 8GB memory.
For more information visit: http://goo.gl/etK9f
06 December 2012
Picto Selector could always be copied to a USB stick and would run as a portable version. But this has been improved now. Picto Selector can now be upated in portable mode and this makes the updates for a Picto Selector installation on a MAC much easier!
Picto Selector USB stick
You can now buy a USB memory stick with Picto Selector logo. This is a fast USB 3 memory stick with 8GB memory.
- 430 sclera pictos
- Added a layout template for Eelke Verschuur Stickers
- For portable version: when not already installed provide an easy way to download and install the Arasaac pictos
- Background color for text object in flexible picto sheets
- A new option in the pictolist right mouse button menu: “Copy Transparent PNG File to Clipboard” - This will save the selected pictos to the temp folder with a transparent background and put the files in the clipboard. This way you can paste pictos with a transparent background into another application.
- Update mechanism. The update will be downloaded by an small installer and run directly. This allows much easier updates for portable and Wine(bottler) installations.
- For portable version: allow picto set imports, user pictos and online updates
Get Picto Selector on a USB Stick and use it anywhere without installation!
This is very usefull for:
- teachers and professionals who want to prepare their pictosheets at home and print them on school or work
- people who work with computers without installation rights
- people who want to use Picto Selector on different machines
- people who do not want to worry about moving to a new computer and loosing their old pictosheets
Why you should buy this:
- for the reasons above
- because it is a nice USB stick
- if you have trouble to download Picto Selector from the website
- to support future development of Picto Selector
- if want to use it on a MAC computer and creating a wineskin version is too much trouble
- USB 3.0 pendrive with Picto Selector logo
- 8 GB, enought room for future updates
- This USB stick is up to 4 times faster than regular USB 2.0 sticks, even on normal USB 2.0 ports
- Picto Selector portable version with over 16000 pictos
- Ready to download and install the 8400 Arasaac pictos (The license of the Arasaac pictos only allow me to distribute it in a download)
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 (32 and 64 bits)
- The portable version of Picto Selector can be updated when connected to the internet
- The MAC version of Picto Selector. This is the same version as seen on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shkwDNvr6us
You can buy this pendrive for 30 euros with Paypal:
Buy 1 USB Stick now
You will receive a email as confirmation and to verify the adress. This is a manual process and might take some time.