- 2105 icons of icofont, using the categories on http://icofont.com/ (Icons can be used as images in the pictocard layout template or in picto pages)
- Tags for pictosheets in the picto list. Use the right mouse button menu to set tags to a pictosheet. This will be used to group the sheets into folders in the pictolist.
- Icon picker can now handle larger amount of icons
- Refresh pictolist is now also working in large network office mode
- When no tag is set, the
- When you want to remove all tags, you simple select the
- When you want to rename a tag for 1 sheet, you unselect the ‘old’ tag and type a new one.
- When multiple sheets have the same tag(s) you can do the same as above for al those sheets at once.
I am already working on improving the tags functionality, to make it easier to rename or delete a single tag etc.